Sunday, January 1, 2012

Twenty Twelve... Two Thousand Twelve...2012..Dos Mil Doce.. Etc.

     Well this is my first blog of the new year!! Woo (as confetti and paper horns fill the air)!
   
     Anyway....

     I thought that it would be cliche but acceptable if I started with a my New Year's Resolution list:

     1. Be healthier (I know it's so unique and insane)
     2. Finish my first year of college with all A's and B's (halfway there!)
     3. Meet some new folks
     4. Have less anxiety attacks when getting lost.. (I would say not to get lost as much but that's just an impossible goal to reach)
     5. Figure out my specific major
     6. Try to be more spontaneous
     7. Get a tattoo (or "tatted up" if you will)
     8. Be in a movie as an extra or.. pushing it... a character!!! ;)
     9. Maybe have some questions answered (wink wink..nudge nudge God)
     10. And last... have as much fun as I can while also having the least amount of stress in my mom and my life.

     Sorry it's not that exciting.. but when it comes to the outrageous sky-diving or flying my own airplane.. well that can wait for another year ;)
     All in all I truly believe that this year will be a great year! I've learned a lot.. been through several obstacles... found out who I am... and also became comfortable with who I found... I loved.. got my heart broken.. wrote a song about it.. then another one... been through tension at home... tension at school...tension with friends..I've gained weight.. lost weight... gained weight... lost weight... etc.
    I've been through a lot.. and I feel that this year will be a bit of a break. Positive things have already come into my mind that I know are happening this year and it just puts a smile on my face when I answer the door to 2012.
     I super hope that everyone has a bright light ahead of them when thinking about the new year. If you start with positive.. you'll end with positive :) Have faith. Everything de-tangles and works out in the end. When you're struggling.. there's always someone struggling more than you are. So let that help be thankful for what you have. Put a smile on. Chuckle a little.. and let the new year of 2012 begin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment